Office Manager - (Part-time)
Our busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organised Office Manager to handle day-to-day finance administration and office operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. The Office Manager will be responsible for all finance administration, developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures and inventory control. We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. This permanent position is part time (23 hours per week) and is based in our purpose built studios located at St Leonards.
About the Employer
Fine Music 102.5 is owned and operated by the Music Broadcasting Society of New South Wales Co-operative Limited. We are a member of the NSW Public Broadcasting Association and the Community Broadcasting Association of Australia. Apart from a small number of staff members, the station is entirely operated by hundreds of music lovers who generously volunteer their time and talents to organise and administer our extensive activities.
- Proven office management, administrative or personal assistant experience
- Proven accountancy and or booking keeping experience
- Proficient in MYOB
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in CRM data base administration (Salesforce preferable)
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
How to Apply
Please contact Station Manager, Rebecca Beare for an application pack: email@example.com
Applications close Friday 2nd February 2018 at 5pm.